Thursday, 20 March 2014

Shopping in Bath

Hello!


On Monday I went shopping in Bath with one of my best friends, Vicki! I thought I'd share some photos with you of my day and some things I bought. 
We caught the train which only took half an hour. It was really scenic journey there. 

When we got there we went for lunch at GBK and this was my first time going there and really enjoyed it. Vicki had a cheeseburger and I had a chicken burger and it was really tasty. 

The fries we ordered were skinny fries and they were so so tiny! This picture doesn't really show how mini they are. The fries also came with Hei Hei salt which was really nice, different, but nice! It smelled a bit like curry powder. 
I got these two scrunchies in Urban Outfitters for either £4 or £6 I can't remember but I do really like them. It really reminds me of the 90's not only because of it being a scrunchie but also the red tartan and black velvet material too. 

got this skater skirt in New Look for £14.99. I think it would look really nice with a collared shirt tucked in or even in the summer as well. 

I gave in to temptation and bought some Krispy Kreme doughnuts. I got my sister two strawberry glaze ones and I had a caramel macchiato one on the way home  on the train. 

I may have spent a little bit too much in Lush too! 
I bought the bath ballistic tisty tosty because I think it smells really nice and looks pretty too. It has a lovely floral scent. Costs £3.25

Ahh! I purchased the Golden Egg as well which is a beautiful mix of a bath bomb with a glistening bath melt outside. When melting it should leave a delicious sweet/toffee scent. Holding this in the shop I felt like Harry Potter in the triwizard tournament! I can't wait to use this, even if I'll be scrubbing the bath of glitter for hours on end! Costs £3.50

I got two fluffy egg bath ballistic because it looks cute and smells amazing! It genuinely smells exactly like Lush's Snow Fairy shower gel with its gorgeous candy scent. Delish! This costs £2.95

The second Fluffy Egg I purchased, I'm really looking forward to using these. 

I also picked up Honey Bee for £3.25 which has a sweet, honey fragrance hence the name. The honey and aloe Vera in this also helps to soothe and cleanse the skin. 

I got this yuza and cocoa bubble bar for £3.25. Usually I don't like chocolate orange flavoured things but I really liked this! 

I really like the architecture in Bath. I think it's a really beautiful city and would love to live here. 

Bath weir. Whenever I go to Bath I always like to go here. 

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked this post. Love A, x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment