Tuesday, 29 April 2014

I splurged in Boots!

I wanted to put myself on a little spending ban until the summer as I'm the type of person to spend, spend and spend! So instead of popping into Superdrug or Boots on my lunch break at work I'd bring some food and a book and sit in the staff room. So this was going well..until today. I crumbled a little when I was out in a bigger town with my mum and sister. I saw a Boots and went inside, picked up a basket and broke my ban.


In my defence there was a 3 for 2 and I got a lot of things that were double points or triple points. Woohoo!

These were on offer and are great if I don't have the time to use a lot of different products to remove make up. I always like to have some of these available even if I do tend to use a liquid make up remover followed by a cleanser.

My hair is looking and feeling a bit lacklustre recently and I'd quite like to have it cut soon. So I picked up this one to try as I usually really like Sanctuary Spa stuff and this was about £2 or so.

I also picked this hair mask too as I've used it before and really liked it as it left my hair feeling silky smooth and with a lovely shine. 

Another one of my favourite hair masks. 

Montagne Jeunesse are one of my favourite brands of face packs/skin care. I got this black seaweed peel off mask which I haven't tried before.

I also picked this one up too! At the moment I'm really loving the smell of  coconut, even if I'm not so keen on the taste! 

My favourite foundation..ever? I got this in the shade 100 ivory. I'm not so sure if it's anti-fatigue effects work but i think this is fab all the same! 

Another one of my favourites, the Herbal Essences Bee Strong shampoo and conditioner. It leaves your hair feeling soft and smelling amazing too! I'd definitely recommend this!

I have heard a lot of good reviews about this powder and I hit pan with my last one so I thought I'd give this one a try. 

The powder I got was in the shade 005 silky beige. 

I started using this deodorant about a year ago as I have quite sensitive skin. It's also aluminium and paraben free.

My hands are feeling quite dry at the moment so I picked this hand cream up.

I've been looking for this mascara everywhere and it's my absolute favourite! I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone.

I had this gel liner before and really liked how easy it was to use and how bold the colour was too. 

I got this Barry M pencil eye liner in a dark purple metallic colour. I thought it would look different and cool for a night out. 

I'm looking forward to using this Seventeen clear mascara in the summer or even just for a more natural look. 

I picked up quite a few new nail varnishes too which I used a lot of my boots points to pay for. I wanted to try the new Revlon Parfumerie nail varnishes as they looked so interesting and vintage. I got the shade Moonlit Woods and even though they are supposed to have a smell I couldn't really smell anything different to another nail varnish. 

Two more polishes were from the Rita Ora collection from Rimmel London. I got a very light pink shade called Lose Your Lingerie and a pastel blue shade called Pillow Talk. 

I also got a Maybelline colour show polish in the shade love lillac. And another Rimmel London colour in the shade Cute as a Kitten Heel. 

Phew! It's safe to say I bought a little too much more than I should have! But it's all stuff I really like and will use so it's not exactly a waste.. Hehe right?!? Anyway, thank you so much reading I hope you liked this post. Love, A x. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment