Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Monochrome nails

I realised I haven't done a nailsy type of post in a little while especially a nail art one. So aside from spring pastels I have really liked monochrome recently and thought I'd try and do some black and white nail art ideas. 


I started off with a nail art wheel which I bought several clear ones off of Amazon for about £1-2 or so. I painted them black and white as you can see. I think I did two coats and let them dry completely.

Et voila! Some of them aren't as good as I would have hoped but I'll have plenty more practice. 

And these are all the things I used. From the top:
BarryM black crackle effect paint.
Seventeen polish in Matte White (it's not a matte colour) 
Seventeen graffiti effect polish
Collection polish in Ebony
A Model's Own white nail art pen 
And a black nail art pen which I got as part of a set.

If you particularly liked one of these nails and would like me to do a tutorial post, please let me know! Thanks for reading I hope you liked this post. Love, A x

0 comments:

Post a Comment