Sunday, 13 April 2014

My favourite spring time nail polishes

At the moment I am really loving this pastel colours trend and I have picked out seven of my favourite pastel polishes I am using a lot this Spring. 


I used two coats of each colour. 


From left to right on each photo the colours are: 

Nails Inc- Warwick Avenue 
BarryM- 318 Peach Melba 
BarryM- 306 Blueberry Ice
Collection- 33 Button Moon
Rimmel London- 420 Aqua Cool
BarryM- 304 Mint Green
Sinful Colors- 1033 Pistache

I'd have to say out of them all I am most impressed with the Sinful Colors shades as they are cheap at £1.99 (bargain) they come out really nicely and with this shade  especially it has little glittery bits in it too. A downside of these are they seem to take forever to dry! 

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked this post. Love, A x

0 comments:

Post a Comment