Thursday, 1 May 2014

My April in photos.

Pinch punch first of the month! Can you believe we're in May already. For me April seemed to fly by, much like the rest of the year seems to have! April was a bit of an up and down month for me. I saw a lot of my friends as they came home from university, I worked a lot too and also suffered a bit feeling quite unwell towards the end of the month. Hopefully I'll feel better and myself again soon. 

I hope you all had a cracking April too!

Going from left to right starting with the top row:
Left: I had a little treat of a McDonalds McChicken Sandwich. 
Middle: I ordered this new phone case off of Amazon and it costed only about £4 including the £2 post and packaging. To then find out it was a fake Moschino one that would have cost around £40. I love it but I wouldn't have paid that much   for it!
Right: We went out for a meal for my Dad's birthday and for dessert I had two yummy waffles, drizzled with warm chocolate sauce and with a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.

Middle row. 
Left: This was the beautiful view I had one day after I finished work. The weather was glorious. 
Middle: This is was an old throwback photo of me and a good friend, Tarryn, at our sixth form leavers ball in the summer last year. 
Right: I went out for some drinks for my friend's birthday. Here is a photo from the night of me and my two great friends, Sam and George!

Bottom row: 
Left: This is another old photo I uploaded of when I was in Brick Lane in 2012 and saw some amazing graffiti. I really loved this one. 
Middle: My puppy, Charlie; turned six months old at the end of April. He is such a little cutie and I love him so much. 
Right: On Tuesday I had a day off work so mum, my sister and I went towards the coast and did a spot of shopping. For lunch we got some food from M&S and I got this marvellous flat bread which had a pumpkin and sultana falafel, butternut squash houmous and griddled peppers and courgettes. It was so good! 

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post! Love, A,x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment