Friday, 6 June 2014

Barry M Aquarium nail polish in Pacific.

Barry M has to be one of my favourite high street beauty brands. I love that their products are very affordable yet also very good quality too. I am a big fan mainly of their nail polishes as they apply so well only using one or two layers and also their vibrant and vast array of colours too!


So say hello to Barry M's Aquarium collection with four different two tone shades which glimmer differently in every angle. As well as two new glitter top coats which go perfectly on top of these colours. 

My sister picked me up the shade Pacific on Wednesday and I wore it out last night and I really liked it and got some compliments on it too. 

This is the pacific shade. As you can see it has different shades of blues and greens.

I really like this colour, I felt like a mermaid wearing it! 

These polishes are £3.99, they took two coats for me to get the desired effect. And I think they look really cool and would look great on my toes in the summer time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment