Sunday, 1 June 2014

My May in photos.

I'd have to say May has gone so so quickly for me. I don't know whether it's because we've had two bank holdiday Mondays off of work and I've been working 5/6 days a week this month so it has gone super fast! So here is a little collage of all my May Instagram photos to show what I've been up to this month!


Starting from the right to left. 

Top row:
Left- I took this photo on the first May bank holiday as I went to the coast with my family and I saw this tower that I thought it looked like nice with the bright sky behind it.

Middle- a raspberry yumdough (yum yum cross doughnut) my sister bought me from Waitrose. Was so good! 

Right- A cute row of thatched houses I saw on a day off work I had.

Middle row:
Left- I met up with my friend Sarena for a curry a few weeks ago. It was really nice to see her as she has spent the last three or four months in India and Malaysia. 

Middle- here's an old throwback photo of my friends Sam, George, Courtney and my best friend Vicki. This photo is from a meal at Sam's house and is about two years old.

Right- last weekend as it was a bank holiday and I had a day off work after that we made the most of it and headed down towards Devon for a few days away. I saw these beach huts on a sunny afternoon in Exmouth.

Bottom row:
Left: Also from my weekend away I spotted some BN biscuits which I haven't had since I was a child and got some dark and milk chocolate ones from a French farm shop. 

Middle: last night, my mum, dad and I had a night in and mum got some cute mini macarons from M&S. This one was a raspberry flavour from their summer fruits macaron collection.

Right: I didn't Instagram this one but I wanted too. The foods I've been obsessed with at the moment, this Reese's but bar is absolutely gorgeous with a Reese's peanut butter and caramel centre, peanuts then covered in milk chocolate. Also this Limonata//lemonade made from lemon juice!

Thanks for reading I hope you liked this post! Love, A x  

0 comments:

Post a Comment