Sunday, 6 July 2014

My June in photos

Why hello there! I know a lot of people see these types of Instagram posts as a bit of a cop out when it comes to posting but I really like doing them and filling you all in on what I've been up to! 


The picture on the left I took after a meal with my best friend Vicki. We went for a burger and a walk around town. 

The picture on the right is the welcome sign in the house we stayed in on holiday in Cornwall. 

The picture on the left is the first sunset whilst on holiday. This picture doesn't even really do the sky justice here. 

The picture on the right was a cute seafront house I saw in a place called St Mawes.

The picture on the left is the sunset on the second night we were away at the beach which was a five minute walk from where we were staying. 

The picture on the right is a beautiful beach we went to, just the other side of Padstow. 

The picture on the left is of an Oreo ice cream cookie sandwich. It was so yummy, I'd say if you like Oreos you should definitely try this! 

The picture on the right is of a clear blue sky. There wasn't a single cloud in the sky!

The picture on the left is of a cleaning company van I saw called Spruce Springclean ha!

The picture on the right is of Salisbury Cathedral. I went shopping in with my friend George. 

The picture on the left is of some cocktails my friend Vicki made before we went out. They were so nice!

On the right is a picture of a cocktail I had with my mum and sister. It was nice but so sweet because of the pineapple juice in it. 

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked this post. Love, A x 






0 comments:

Post a Comment