Monday, 14 July 2014

Pastel stripe nails

I haven't done a nail art post in a while and I took some inspiration from some pretty beach huts I saw the other day which looked so nice in the summer sunshine. I think this nail design is really easy to do and looks so cute for the summer too.


For this look, you will need: 
Some pastel nail polishes
A white nail striper. If you don't have one of these you can use a white nail polish and dip a toothpick in and drag the polish along the nail in a line. 

I used these colours as a base. 

These are the polishes from left to right:

Barry M- 318 Peach Melba
Rimmel London-406 Cute as a Kitten Heel
Rimmel London- 874 Breakfast in Bed
Barry M- 304 Mint Green
Barry M- 305 Pink Flamingo
Rimmel London- 622 Oh Boy You're So Fine!!
Sinful Colours- 1033 Pistache 
Rimmel London- 504 It's a Scorcher
Barry M- GNP 10 Lychee


I used the Model's Own nail art pen in white to do the striping. This cost me £6 from Boots. 


From this pen I used the striper attachment to draw the stripes. 


To draw the stripes, I started with one line in the middle. 


I then drew a line either side. 


This look is so easy to do and looks so cute too! 

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked this post. Let me know if you try this look out too! Love, A, x

0 comments:

Post a Comment