Sunday, 3 August 2014

My July in photos.

Just a little fill in post on what I've been getting up to, in and around work, from my Instagram. 



I took this photo when I went fruit picking with my friend Fleur. I picked this massive punnet of strawberries and it was a bit more expensive than shop bought strawberries but tasted so delicious. We also cheekily sampled a few along the way! 


This is my dog, Charlie, obviously something very gripping was on the One Show at this point!

I saw the cutest bulldog puppy when I met up with some friends one afternoon, I just had to take a picture. 

Having a few drinks one Friday night with some friends. 

I met my lovely friend Sam when I was at work for lunch!

I had to go on a course to Southampton for the day and my mum and sister came along too, to do some shopping. After I finished we went for dinner and this was our view. 

My dog looked so cute when he fell asleep on the floor a few nights ago. 

If you liked these pictures and wanted to follow my Instagram my username is _abfabx. 

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked this post! Love, A x

0 comments:

Post a Comment