Thursday, 11 September 2014

New Look wishlist!

For me, some shops on the high street can be a little bit hit or miss at the end of the Summer. I feel like half of the shop can sometimes be Summer sale stuff they can't get rid of and the rest of the shop is ready for winter with scarves and gloves. However at the moment I am totally LOVING pretty much everything in New Look. So I have compiled a little list of all the things I am especially lusting after in there.

This black aztec print high neck bodycon dress is in the sale at the moment for £11.24 down from £14.99

This black funnel neck bodycon dress is £9.74 in the sale from £12.99

I really love this black grid print mini length skort for £17.99




I really like this black polka dot dress mesh top skater dress for £12.99. I think it'd look really nice dressed up if i'm going out.

I have the burgundy one of this but I think the black one is really cool too. This costs £17.99

I love these black studded side tassel loafers which are £22.99



 I love the bold colour of this tunic dress as well as the small zip detailing. It is £22.99

Burgundy is perhaps my favourite colour and I really like the structure to this backpack. It is £22.99

These cut out ankle boots are £29.99


This denim jacket is £34.99

This dress is £24.99


This navy parka coat is £49.99


                                              I love these navy velvet ballet flats for £9.99



My friend, Eloise, just got this coat and I am very jealous! I think it's gorg! It is £24.99


I really like the neutral colours of this clutch bag. It costs £15.99.

Thanks for reading this post, I hope you liked it! Love A,x. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment