Thursday, 25 September 2014

Shopping in Bristol!

Yesterday, my mum and I went shopping in Bristol for the day. We live about an hour away from Bristol so it's not too far in the car. Originally we were going to go to Bath shopping for the day but decided on Bristol instead as we haven't been there in years, it has a lot more shops (a much bigger and better Primark) and they're only about 15 miles away from one another so it's not too far at all. 


I love how Bristol has a lot more shops or even has bigger high street shops there so there was a lot more choice in them. I'm going to share with you some pictures of the things I bought. 

First of, Primark. 

I picked up this lovely camel coat after a bit of umming and ahhing over it. It was only £23 which I thought was a steal considering it's very comfy, feels lovely and soft and it could also pass as a Zara coat or something. 


Here's a close up of it. 



I got this white polo neck for £4 which will be a great staple in the winter. 



I picked up this £10 hooded sweatshirt as it's great for slouching around the house in or walking for the dog. 



I got this tartan scarf as well for £5. I love tartan especially in the winter and this was such a great price too as it would probably be triple the amount in Topshop. 



 I also picked up this little purse as well for £3 which is great if I don't want to take a massive bag with me, or even to use as a small coin purse. 


Inside it is separated into two sections. 



I also got some essentials in Primark like tights, plain socks etc but thought they were a bit boring so didn't photograph those. 

River Island 


Usually I'm not the type of person to buy fake body piercing type things but this fake nose ring caught my eye. I've always thought nose piercings look quite cool but am not brave enough to get it done properly. Seeing as this was only £3 I thought I would try it out and see if it suited me then I might get it done properly. 



I got these cool earrings for £4. I saw some like this on Asos a while ago but never purchased them but I saw these in store and really liked the simple look of them. 



H&M 

I got this black and white pattern print 3/4 length sleeve top because I really liked the button detail on the back. 


See the button detail. I think this was about £12.99. 



Close up of the button detailing on the back. 



I got another black and white shirt, this one was down to £5 in the sale. 



I like the way the print is smaller on the collar compared to the rest of the shirt. 



I got another white cami top as well for £7.99. I'm really loving cami tops at the moment. 



I like how on this one the material near the chest area is a bit more sheer compared to the rest of the material. You could wear it with jeans for a casual daytime style or dress it up with a skirt, leather jacket and heels for a smart going out look. 

For the journey home we finished off in Harvey Nichols, trying our best to discreetly hide our Primark bags as I lovingly gazed at all the Louboutins, we got some provisions for the car journey home. 



Delish! Such a guilty pleasure of mine. 



These were £1.25 and looked so cute too! 

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked this post! Love, A x. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment