Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Some lovely bits from Forever Living!

About a week or so ago now, the lovely Tanya from Forever Living products followed me on twitter and I followed back and we got chatting, I found out that she's based in the same county that I live in and was looking for some local beauty bloggers to review some of their products and I jumped at the chance. 


A package arrived in my letterbox late last week and I'm going to share with you some of the things I recieved. I'll post reviews on each of the products individually in the next couple of days.  

First off is the FLP aloe-jojoba shampoo which is good to create soft, shiny and manageable hair. It'll also help to replenish hair with plenty of moisture which will be great for me as I abuse my hair with straighteners, hair dryers and curlers so I could definitely be in need of this! 

This gel is gentle, non fluoride, contains Aloe Vera and bee Propolis which will help protect teeth and gums, fight plaque and whiten teeth. I can't wait to try this!

This contains a warming agent providing a blissful feeling when rubbed into aches and pains. 

This will help to nourish, protect and strengthen hair.  It'll give hair a silky salon-finished look! Sounds pretty perfect! 

Aloe Vera is great to soothe and calm the skin. This gelly is the 100% aloe Vera gel extract so is perfect for even the most sensitive skin. 

I can't wait to get using these products and I'll upload review posts right away! 

Thanks for reading, love A, x. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment