Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Two years of blogging!!

Hello! I hope you're all well.

This is just a little post, sorry it's going up rather late but I must admit it is a bit rushed. Usually I am quite good at remembering dates and times to the point where it's a bit creepy and I remember what exactly I ate on March 7th 2009 (I'm just exaggerating but you catch my drift!) but for some reason it had complete skipped my mind that today, the 24th September is the anniversary of when I first started blogging. So today marks two years of my blog, myself as a blogger and Kittens in Top Hats as a whole. Wowza. Other than school and my current job, this is the longest I have ever stuck at any hobby and that in itself is quite a large accomplishment for me!

I have a lot to thank blogging for really, I mean it's brought back my love of writing and there is nothing I enjoy more than getting to the end of a post that I feel passionately about and clicking that publish button. Hoping that others may read or comment or may even feel the same. It's heightened my growing love for make up, cosmetics and fashion. But most importantly by having a channel or outlet to express my views and opinions on here, has helped me grow as a person and become the girl I am today.

I've never been the type of person who had a lot of confidence in myself, I was very self conscious during school and I am still a little self conscious now, but as I've gotten older I've realised that the only opinions that should matter to me are what I think and what my family and close friends think too.

So I suppose, I really should be thanking every single one of you, each view, each comment and each follow genuinely means the world to me and I cannot get over the fact people are reading these essays I type. It puts a massive smile on my face knowing that, and I'd give you all a big hug if it were possible!


Thank you all for helping me on this little journey, without sounding corny incredibly but I probably would have found it hard to stick it out this long if it wasn't without you.

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you have a great day. Love, A x

0 comments:

Post a Comment