Friday, 31 October 2014

Deer make up tutorial

I love this cute fancy dress make up idea! I saw this floating about on YouTube and Pinterest and thought I'd give it a go myself.


For this look I used: 
Black face paint
White face paint 
White pencil eyeliner 
The contour powder in light from Sleek
Black mascara  


I started this look by drawing a line from the bottom of my eyebrow to the end of my nose and did the same for the otherwise. 

I joined the lines between creating a heart  like shape. 

Down the centre of my nose I filled in with the white eyeliner pencil and a bit of the white face paint. 

Then I filled in my eyebrows with a black face paint to make them look thicker and bolder. 

Using the white face paint again I stretched the white colour from my nose to around the middle of my eyebrows and around my eyes too. 

I coloured in my water line with the eyeliner pencil. 

Using a thick stippling brush I applied a fair amount of bronzer/contour around the top of my forehead stretching around the corner of my eyes and onto my cheekbones to create a C shape. 

Then on my contoured cheeks and forehead I dotted the white eyeliner. 

Ta da! 

It isn't the best but I'm quite impressed seeing as it took me about 5-10 minutes. 

Thanks for reading I hope you liked this post. Love, A x

0 comments:

Post a Comment