Sunday, 5 October 2014

Miners Tin O' Tint Strawberry review.

Hello! I hope you're all well. 


Recently I recieved a lovely package through the post from the very kind people at Miners Cosmetics. They sent me the NEW strawberry Tin O' Tint to try out. 


I am a sucker for lip balms and find so many in coats, pockets and handbags especially in the winter months. So when I got sent this I was very excited to try it out. 

Not only is this a moisturising lip balm they are all tinted as well so they nourish as well as adding a bit of colour to the lips as well. 


It has a gorgeous red colour which I think is a very versatile colour on the lips. It looks great all year round and can look great for a statement make up look. 


It has quite a light colour coverage when on whilst giving the lips plenty of moisture. I think this is perfect for a daytime look as the lips will look lovely and soft with a pretty pop of colour too! 


All of Miners Cosmetics Tin O' Tints retail at £2.99 and can be bought from the Miners Cosmetics website (here) or even from selected chemists or even from some TK Maxx's! 

I like this product so far, the colour isn't too bright which I like as you can add as much or as little as you like.

Thanks for reading I hope you liked this post! Love, A. X 

0 comments:

Post a Comment