Wednesday, 1 October 2014

My September in photos

Hello! Just a little post on what I've been getting up to in September through the eyes of Instagram. I haven't posted a lot on there recently as September was quite a busy month for me, all of my friends have gone back to uni now which makes me sad because I'm feeling rather lonely and I worked quite a lot too so there weren't many photo opportunities. 


First Instagram picture of September was of this cooking delight. My mum made a smashing chicken Katsu curry and it went down a real treat. 


I was in Bournemouth on the beachfront when I saw this mirrored ball and thought it looked really cool. I tried to be really artsy and cool for this photo I don't know whether that shows! 

I went shopping with my mum in Bristol last week and I got these for a snack on the car journey home, so yum! 


On the way home, stuck in traffic in Bristol I saw this graffiti which I thought looked quite cool. 

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked this post. I'm on Instagram at _abfabx if you want to see more of my photo updates! 

Love A, x. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment