Monday, 20 October 2014

Opinions please!!

Since I was about Eight or Nine years old I have always had long hair. Before that I had a hideous bob cut and because I have such thick brown hair it looked liked I had invested in the world's first hairy bicycle helmet. Not a good look. So that completely put me off. I love how my hair looks long and how versatile it can be either up or down.

I feel like I need a change in many aspects of my life at the moment and want to escape from the very cosy and safe place that is my comfort zone. As mad as this may sound my hair is somewhat of a comfort blanket, when I'm feeling nervous I twiddle it round my fingers, if i'm feeling shy I run my fingers through it trying to zhoosh it up a bit and if I'm feeling embarrassed and awkward I'd pull my hair over my face like a feminine chewbacca!

Bringing me to the point of this post, I want to try something new and a bit different and have taken a lot of inspiration from Lily Melrose/Llymlrs if you will. She always looks utterly fabulous from her clothes, her make up to her hairstyles. I've been having my hair lightened gradually since about June and feel like taking the plunge to go that little bit lighter and shorter this time to this..






What do you think? I really like it and it's so different from what I'd usually have done!

Thanks for reading this post, I hope you liked it. Love, A x

0 comments:

Post a Comment