Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Everyday makeup

I thought I'd do somewhat of a tutorial on how I do my make up for the daytime whether it's a day out shopping or just going to work. 


Here is my non make up face! 

I start off applying cleansing my face with a tea tree face wash from Boots. And I then apply my normal moisturiser. Once this has soaked in I then apply my primer. 

I use the Gosh classic primer which comes as either a gel or a cream serum and I've got the gel. I like to use a primer as it helps the staying power of the make up and also gives my face that finished look. 

Once that's sunk in I then apply my concealer. I use a Collection concealer in the shade fair. 


I apply it on my dark circles underneath my eyes, on any spots, blemishes and problem skin areas! 

Using a beauty blender I pat this into the skin. 

Then I apply my foundation and powder to set. 

I use Rimmel London's Wake Me Up foundation in the shade Ivory. I dab into the skin and using a stippling brush I blend it in. 


This is after primer, concealer and foundation. 


Then using a tiny bit of the blush from the sleek palette I applied that to the apples of my cheeks for a rosy, daytime glow. 

In this photo I have no eye make up on. I then one or two coats of Maybelline's One By One volum' Express mascara. 

This is a great drugstore mascara, probably my all time favourite actually. It's not too wet, it's a plastic wand is moveable around your lashes too. 

This is after one coat of mascara.

I slicked on a bit of clear lip gloss and I was ready to go! I hope you liked this post! Let me know what you thought of it in the comments below as I don't usually do this type of thing! Love, A x. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment