Thursday, 6 November 2014

I got my hurrr did

A few weeks ago I made a post about having a change with many aspects of my life but firstly my hair. (here)


So I took the plunge and made the cut (pun intended) and had a restyle. I popped into a salon across from where I work and showed them some pictures of what I like, what I don't like and also how much I wanted to spend! 

This is before. I have massively thick hair, and it has bleach and colours on it to make it into a caramel/honey brown colour. I didn't have any layers cut into it so it looked like a giant heap of hair. 


I abuse my hair with straighteners, curlers and a hair dryer so it often looks and feels quite dry. As I have such thick hair as well it can often get quite frizzy and unruly. 

So after two and a half hours of sitting in the hairdressers chair, three Ok! magazines later I left with my new hairdo feeling very happy and confident. 

It is a lot shorter than it used to be and I'm still getting used to not being able to tie it up. 


I had some nice layers cut in and a few colours pulled through all over too. I'm really happy with how it looks and feel confident too. 

Thanks for reading this post, I really hope you liked it! Love, A x. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment