Thursday, 6 November 2014

My October in photos

My Instagram hasn't been as active as it could have been over October. What with my work life and person life being rather busy I haven't had a lot of time nor have I done anything photo-worthy! So here are a couple of my instagrams from the last month.


I love chocolate as much as the next girl and I was excited to try these out when my mum came home and handed me these. They taste like dark chocolate then you get this strange raspberry after taste in your mouth. 


These Gü hot chocolate cartons are so nice! They're very rich in chocolatey taste so you don't need a big mug of it. Delish! Perfect winter treat with a sprinkling of marshmallows. 

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked this short but sweet post. Love, A x.

0 comments:

Post a Comment