Sunday, 21 December 2014

The Christmas Tag!

Seeing as it is four days until Christmas day and I'm finally in the Christmassy spirit I have decided to do the Christmas Tag. I have seen this floating around a lot of other blogs and wanted to do it too! I haven't been very good at keeping up with blogging this month. What with work and seeing my friends and family this has unfortunately taken a back seat.

Question one. What is your favourite Christmas film?
Elf! Such a feel good Christmassy film. I love Will Ferrell as well. My other favourites would be Home Alone 1 & 2 and The Grinch. 
Question two. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve, Christmas morning or Christmas evening? Usually we open presents Christmas morning. However this year we may spread it across the day and leave it for the evening. 
Question three. Favourite Christmas food? 
Turkey with all the trimmings is a complete winner for me! I love gorging on Christmas dinner as it's only once a year eh ;). 

Question four. Favourite Christmas smell? 
I love the smell of Christmas dinner cooking. I also love those traditional Christmas candle smells like cinnamon, star anise, cloves and orange. 

Question five. Real or synthetic tree?
I love the look and smell of a real tree.  But I have always had a synthetic tree so that's always felt like Christmas to me!

Question six. What is your favourite Christmassy coffee shop drink?
I love the black forest hot chocolate from Costa <3

Question six. Do you prefer giving or receiving gifts?
I love receiving gifts don't get me wrong, but in the last few years I've really enjoyed earning my own money, putting thought into gifts and giving someone important to me something they'd really want. 

Question seven. What do you do on Christmas Eve?
Usually I stay in with my family and we watch a Christmas film and my parents attend Midnight Mass. This year I will be seeing my friends on Christmas Eve which will be nice :). 

Question eight. What do you wear on Christmas Day? 
I usually wear something quite smart on Christmas Day. Oh and accessorized with a glam hat from a cracker!

Question nine. What is your favourite Christmas memory?
I remember when I was really little how strongly my sister and I believed in Father Christmas. Leaving a carrot out rudolph and genuinely thinking we heard his sleigh..Bless haha ;)

Question ten. What is your favourite part about the Christmas period?
I love having all of my family together, spending time with them and making memories. 

I tag all of you to take part in this! 

As always, thank you so much for reading this post. I hope you liked it. 

Love, A x.






0 comments:

Post a Comment