As you may have picked up on by now, I absolutely love my baths. The other night I had a relaxing soak using my Big Blue bath ballistic from Lush.
Saturday, 31 January 2015
Thursday, 29 January 2015
My favourite way to treat myself would be to run myself a hot bath and throw in a few bath products to give myself a pamper. I am a sucker for bath bits whether that be bath bombs, bath oils or soaps I love trying new ones.
Monday, 26 January 2015
Hello you lovely lot! I hope you've all had a fabulous week. I'm back and blogging tonight because the lovely Becky from Becana nominated me to take part in the Versatile Blogger award.
- I've set myself a goal for the year to do something new and interesting every single month. I think it'll be a good way to push myself, try something new and rather boringly some of them will look good on my CV too!
- My favourite colour is burgundy and my favourite animal is an elephant.
- I have a one year old dog called Charlie. He's a schnoodle (miniature schnauzer cross toy poodle) and I absolutely adore him.
- I'm obsessed with films and movies and would love to work in the film industry.
- I'd love to travel all over the world. So far I've never ventured out of Europe before but if I had an endless pot of money i'd be one little globetrotter.
- This year I've set myself some mini personal goals of stepping out of my comfort zone more often. Whether that be saying something brave to someone who intimidates me or even trying some new foods.
- I share a birthday with my Mum which just so happens to be in two days time (27th January)
- Jessie at All Things Beautiful
- Claire at Pink Chick Claire
- Kirsty at Just a Little Bit Ginger
- Bekaah at That's so Bekaah
- Lauren at Blonde--Vison
- Dee at Prompts by Dee
- Jasmine at Jasmine Charlotte
- Jenny at Dream in Pink-x
- Tanya at Polka Dots and Cups of Tea
- Katy at The Lilac Scrapbook
- Flo at Pies, Lies and Thighs
- Jessica at Blonde of Carbs
- Daisy at Daisydaisyxxo
- Katy at Little Miss Katy
- Lizzie at Head Full of Flowers
Saturday, 10 January 2015
As I may have mentioned in a previous Lush post, I was very fortunate to recieve quite a few Lush goodies over Christmas. I used the Luxury Lush Pud earlier in the week when I was having a long bubble bath after a hard day at work.
Thursday, 8 January 2015
I'll turn 20 on the 27th of January. This makes me feel quite sad as i've really enjoyed being 19 and enjoyed being a teenager for the latter part too. My teenage years were quite up and down. I was quite chubby, shy and my love of black and neon colours shrouded my fashion judgement too. I didn't feel confident in myself, both, how I looked and what I thought. I didn't have many friends and would drift in and out of friendship groups so never really had a best friend. I didn't really enjoy being at school most of the time so I never really understood why adults would tell me it would be the best days of my life. Working full time I get what they were going on about now!
There was a change when I reached about the ages of 16-17 I lost some weight and felt a lot happier with the way I looked and my confidence grew with that too. I started sixth form and I felt I had a bit more control over what I was studying. I found my love of writing and media studies so really enjoyed going to those lessons. I made new friends and I still talk to most of them now, three years on.
I've decided to write this post as a I wanted to share some of my wisdom, the life lessons i've learnt and also just to pay homage to my best decade (out of two, mind)
Tuesday, 6 January 2015
The best part of going out sometimes is the getting ready and for me sometimes that can start three days beforehand. Fake tanning, manicures, pedicures can be planned to military precision.
Sunday, 4 January 2015
One of my all time guilty pleasures is treating myself to a long, hot bath, throwing in a few bath products and some music or something to watch. Absolutely bliss.
Hello everyone and happy new year! Can I still say that on the fourth..? As always I really enjoy sharing some pictures and Instagram posts from my previous month with you all. Some say posts like this are a bit of a cop out but I like to keep you all informed on all the little things I've been up to and seen!
- ▼ 2015 (46)
- ► 2014 (80)
- ► 2013 (131)