Thursday, 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year everybody! I hope you all thoroughly enjoyed 2014and you are looking forward to the new adventures that 2015 entails. Yesterday I had to go to work during the day and in the evening I had a nice meal with my family. We tend to do something nice like that every year. After that I went and stayed at a friends house with some other friends. We had lots of drinks, nibbles, dancing, chatter and stayed in until midnight. After that we walked into town to see other friends and go to a few pubs. Considering all of this I feel surprisingly fine this morning!


There is something so fresh and forgiving about the start of a New Year. Different to previous years I have decided not to set any New Year's resolutions for myself mainly because I never remember to keep them. Instead I have given myself some goals I hope to achieve by this time next year. Some of them are little like remembering to take my make up off after night out whereas some of them are bigger and more personal like cutting things out that are making me unhappy and toning up a little bit more.

As cringy and cliche as this sounds I really want to make 2015 a great year for me. 2014 was very up and down for me. I felt like I was stuck in a rut, wasn't confident in myself or what I was doing.



Are you all looking forward to 2015?
Have you made any resolutions?

Thanks for reading, I wish you all a Happy New Year and here's to 2015! 

Love, A x.

0 comments:

Post a Comment