Sunday, 4 January 2015

Lush Avobath bath bomb review!

One of my all time guilty pleasures is treating myself to a long, hot bath, throwing in a few bath products and some music or something to watch. Absolutely bliss. 


Knowing this, for Christmas I was treated to some gorgeous bath products from my friends and family. My sister certainly spoiled me rotten and I decided to use one of the bath bombs she gave me. 

The one I used is called Avobath! 
 It's a big, green spherical shape as you can see from the image above. It's smooth unlike some bath bombs that have added bits in it. 

Like all Lush bath bombs this one fizzed and bubbled away very rapidly. 

Leaving the bath this lovely deep green colour with shimmery, glitter bits in too but my camera couldn't pick those bits up. 

This has got lemongrass and bergamot oils which'll help give you a little pick me up. It also contains olive and avocado oil as well as mashed avocado battling dry skin. 

It's got a gorgeous, refreshing scent to it and it isn't too overpowering which I really like! 

I would give this bath bomb a strong 4 out of 5 as I really liked it for a first time use of it. 


 What's your favourite Lush product?

I hope you liked this post, love, A.x

0 comments:

Post a Comment