Saturday, 10 January 2015

Luxury Lush Pud review!

As I may have mentioned in a previous Lush post, I was very fortunate to recieve quite a few Lush goodies over Christmas.  I used the Luxury Lush Pud earlier in the week when I was having a long bubble bath after a hard day at work.



I really like the fun Christmassy look. From the top it looks like a little Christmas Pud with the holly leaves sat in the middle. The lower half is a bright pink colour with blue, yellow, orange and green circles in it. 


This bath ballistic shares it's scent with the twilight bath ballistic too. It's fragranced with the relaxing essential oils like lavender and Ylang Ylang. It's got tonka absolute in it as well which is found from the seeds inside the fruit of the Dipteryx Odorata tree from Costa Rica, Brazil and Peru. It has a very sweet, vanilla like smell to it. 


I dropped the bath bomb into the bath and it started fizzing away instantly.



 The multicoloured spheres floated away from the main bath bomb and left the bath with a kaleidoscope of swirling colours. 


I really enjoyed this bath bomb, it lasted a lot longer than some I'd say this one foamed and fizzed for around five minutes. The smell was heavenly and so relaxing plus it didn't stain the bath either with it's vibrant colours! Considering it's one of their bigger bath ballistics and really did put on a show in the bath I'd say it's very fairly priced at £3.50.


I'd definitely recommend getting this one however it's limited edition so only comes out at Christmas time. 

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked this post. Love, A x. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment