Monday, 26 January 2015

The versatile blogger award!

Hello you lovely lot! I hope you've all had a fabulous week. I'm back and blogging tonight because the lovely Becky from Becana nominated me to take part in the Versatile Blogger award.


The rules of the Versatile Blogger award: 

Thank the blogger that nominated you for the award: 
I must say a massive thank you to Becky for nominating me. It really means a lot and I would love it if you would all check out her lovely blog here. She blogs about everything fashion, beauty and lifestyle and I really enjoy her happy nature that comes across through her writing. 

Share seven fun facts about yourself:

  1. I've set myself a goal for the year to do something new and interesting every single month. I think it'll be a good way to push myself, try something new and rather boringly some of them will look good on my CV too!
  2. My favourite colour is burgundy and my favourite animal is an elephant. 
  3. I have a one year old dog called Charlie. He's a schnoodle (miniature schnauzer cross toy poodle) and I absolutely adore him. 
  4. I'm obsessed with films and movies and would love to work in the film industry.
  5. I'd love to travel all over the world. So far I've never ventured out of Europe before but if I had an endless pot of money i'd be one little globetrotter. 
  6. This year I've set myself some mini personal goals of stepping out of my comfort zone more often. Whether that be saying something brave to someone who intimidates me or even trying some new foods. 
  7. I share a birthday with my Mum which just so happens to be in two days time (27th January)
Nominate fifteen other bloggers to take part in this tag:
For this award I am going to nominate the following. I have chosen some of my favourite bloggers for this, I'd love it if they took part as this a great little way to get to know them that little bit more and plus I'd love you to check out their blogs too, they're great! 

  1. Jessie at All Things Beautiful
  2. Claire at Pink Chick Claire
  3. Kirsty at Just a Little Bit Ginger
  4. Bekaah at That's so Bekaah
  5. Lauren at Blonde--Vison
  6. Dee at Prompts by Dee
  7. Jasmine at Jasmine Charlotte
  8. Jenny at Dream in Pink-x
  9. Tanya at Polka Dots and Cups of Tea
  10. Katy at The Lilac Scrapbook
  11. Flo at Pies, Lies and Thighs
  12. Jessica at Blonde of Carbs
  13.  Daisy at Daisydaisyxxo
  14. Katy at Little Miss Katy
  15. Lizzie at Head Full of Flowers 
Thank you so all so much for reading this post, I hope you liked it. All my love, A x.

0 comments:

Post a Comment