Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Kylie Jenner inspired nails!

I love the Jenner and Kardashian girls a lot at the moment everything from Kim's new 'do, Khloes's rock star personality and killer comebacks and Kendall and Kylie's on trend styles.


So I decided to emulate the black stiletto nails Kylie rocked last year. 
As seen here. 

For this I used the Seventeen gel nail colour in the shade Black Cat. 

I bought some false stiletto stick on nails from Superdrug and picked out the sizes for each nail accordingly. 

I then used the nail glue all over my nail and quickly pressed the false nail on it. I held it down so it's set. 



Once all the nails had set and were secure I used some French tip stickers but applied them higher up near the top of the nail. 



Making sure the sticker is really stuck down tight so none of the polish can get underneath and seep through. 

Using the nail polish I then painted the nail and over the sticker. I gave it a total of two coats. 

Once the nails had dried I carefully removed the stickers and painted over with a high gloss top coat. 

Et voila! 

◼️◻️

Just call me Kylizzle eh! 


I really liked this look it was easy to do, it didn't take too long at all and I felt very cool with them. 

Thanks for reading, I really hope you liked this post. Love, A. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment