Sunday, 5 April 2015

Girls night in!

As much as I love a night out with my friends painting the town a very classy red I equally enjoy a cosy, relaxing night in all the same. So I've decided to take you through my perfect night in, in this blog post! I hope you enjoy!


I like to start the night with a relaxing bathtime soak. For a treat I popped in a Lush bath bomb too. 

I used the Think Pink bath bomb which leaves the bath a lovely pink colour as well as smelling nice and sweet! 


I don't know about you, but my day tends to revolve around when I'm going to eat and what it'll be. I am a classified foodie! We settled on having a Chinese takeaway and I had a quarter duck, spring onions, cucumber and pancakes. My favourite! 

Followed by homemade cocktails! For this one start by putting some ice cubes in a shaker. 

Followed by a shot of peach schnapps. 

Then I add a shot of vodka. I pour in some orange juice and shake. 


I pour the cocktail into a hurricane glass and top up so it's just over half way with orange juice. 


I slowly top up with cranberry juice so they don't mix with one another. 

I popped my Prairie Charms floral design straw in the top to finish the look. More can be found here!

The second cocktail I made was a fruity rum punch! I put two shots of Bacardi in the shaker with a few ice cubes and the juice of half a lime. Followed by two shots of orange juice and pineapple juice. 

Ta da! Finished with a peach striped paper straw from Prairie Charms as seen here!

We stuck the TV on and watched Saturday night British telly like Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway, The Voice and tried to find a film too. Settling on Bridesmaids! 

Settling down for the night with a film, a facepack, some drinks and freshly popped popcorn, perfect night in if I do say so myself! 


We popped the popcorn with coconut oil as it has a higher smoking point meaning it's a bit healthier. Once I heard the last one or two pops I transferred the saucepan of popcorn into a bowl and stirred through the salt and sweet flavour! 
I got those cute little pink and white snack bags from Prairie Charms as seen here.

Thank you so much for reading I hope you liked this post! What's your idea of a perfect night in? 

All my love A, x.

0 comments:

Post a Comment