Sunday, 5 April 2015

Granny Takes a Dip Lush bath bomb review!

Personally, I think there is nothing better than taking some time out for yourself of an evening, running a long hot bath, with maybe some music playing or a film and popping a gorgeous bath product in as well to feel ultra luxurious.


Recently I chose to try out for the first time Lush' Granny Takes A Dip bath ballistic. I've never actually tried it before but the way it looked and it's smell lured me to buy it. 


Unfortunately mine didn't travel well at all and broke up a little bit nonetheless I was still very pleased with it. It is a large coin shape with pink, blue, orange and green circles and costs £3.35. 


The bath bomb has lovely citrusy and spicy scents in it like ginger, black pepper and sweet lemon. All these essential oils used are great for boosting energy leaving you feeling better and uplifted! 

As this bath bomb is a slow fizzer I just gently lowered it into the water and unlike a regular bath bomb where they fizz and bob up and down this one stayed still and gently foamed. As you can see from the above picture the bath bomb slowly fizzed and foamed unleashing the vibrant colours all around the bath. 

You can see how vibrant the colours are in this shot too. I really love this colour combo too, blue and hot pink! This also leaves the bath water a nice plummy purple colour too.


How good does this bath look! You just want to jump in for a quick soak. I really enjoyed this bath bomb for a first time go and reckon I'll definitely repurchase soon. However I do often prefer a fizzy bath bomb compared to a slow fizz one so would give this a 4 out of 5. 

What's your favourite Lush product? I'm a big fan of all the bath bombs but my favourite has to be Dragons Egg! 

Thanks for reading, all my love. A. X

0 comments:

Post a Comment