Monday, 20 April 2015

Spring time pastel blue nails

Pastel colours are always such a hit during the Spring. After a recent Boots shop a few weeks ago I picked up a few new nail varnish shades, because well a girl can never have too many! So I picked up this gorgeous Rita Ora for Rimmel London shade called 860 Bestival Blue. 


It's such a lovely hue as it's still light enough to look pastelly but also has a wonderful glossy, bold sheen to it so they really stand out. 

This is my nails after two coats. The colour is really bold but I wanted that little bit extra. Plus it didn't take very long at all to dry! 

Generic painted nail claw picture! 

What do you think of this shade? I hope you like it as much as I do. What other colours do you like wearing on your nails during Spring? 

I hope you enjoyed this post. All my love, A. X

0 comments:

Post a Comment