Monday, 6 April 2015

The 'This and That' Tag

Hello my gorgeous little raspberry glazed krispy kreme doughnuts I hope you're all well and are having a great day! I love doing tags on my blog, almost quite as much as I enjoy reading them. They give you that extra little chance to get to know the person behind the blog, their thoughts, opinions and funny quirks too.

So after spotting this particular tag floating about on I decided to give it a go! It's called the This and That tag and I hope you enjoy it!



Drugstore or high end?
Drugstore! Even if I had the money and I could afford to splash out I think I'd still stick to my favourite high street brands. I am a big fan of Rimmel, Maybelline, L'oreal and Barry M.

Curly or straight?
I have naturally very thick wavy hair but straighten it religiously so it doesn't look as wild. However I do also really love the look of curly hair and wish I was blessed enough to have it!

Tea or coffee?
AHH this is so difficult! I love both. If I'm having tea it'd be either sweet tea with two sugars and lots of milk or herbal tea like lemon and ginger or mint. Although I love the taste of coffee and the smell of it too. If I'm in a coffee shop I'd usually opt for a vanilla latte. Today, I think tea just wins the fight though. I LOVE TEA.

Summer or winter?
Overall I'd have to say I prefer Summer. Although there is something rather luxurious thinking cold nights in by a log fire with a steaming mug of hot chocolate and whipped cream. But I love summer so much more. The warm weather, holidays, late nights what's not to love!

Early mornings or late nights?
Years ago I would have said I was a morning person (one of the very few I imagine!) I could wake up early and start my day and go to bed early at night too. Whereas now, whether because I've gotten older I do not know, I love late nights. Going out all night and having fun and making memories and fun stories to tell on Monday morning when you are less bleary eyed. And also let's be honest no memorable story starts with 'I woke up one morning at half past six and went for a jog' haha.

Baths or showers?
Baths. 100%. They are just so relaxing. You can add bath bombs, bath oils, bubbles, bath salts, the list could go on and on. I love popping a face mask on, grabbing a good book and having a long, hot soak.

North or south?
I am a southern girl at heart. I grew up and still live in deepest, darkest Dorset which is in the South West of England. But if we're talking about Kardashians it'd be North every single time.

Sweet or savoury?
I have the worlds biggest sweet tooth. If its unhealthy I'll most likely want to eat it.

Cats or dogs?
Dogs. Ever since I got my puppy at Christmas 2013 I can't imagine my life without him. Such a bundle of joy and brings so much happiness.

Lipstick or lipgloss?
It used to be lipgloss for years and years but up until recently I have been favouring lipsticks. They add a certain edge to an outfit and you can wear them day or night. Plus if it's windy you don't have to worry about your hair getting stuck to it!

Night in or night out?
Night out.

Kindle or actual book?
I don't own a kindle but I don't think I ever will. I love the feel of a book in my hand and my ultimate dream if I'm rich enough one day would be to have a library in my house filled with all my favourite reads, a comfy sofa and a cosy fire, bliss!

Facebook or Twitter?
Twitter just because I don't have a Facebook and love Twitter too anyway.

Silver or gold?
Rose gold. But if that's not available silver can look sleek, edgy and cool.

TV or YouTube?
I could happily spend all day watching YouTube. Whether that be beauty how to videos, hauls, vlogs or cookery shows you name it I'll be watching it!

Frozen yogurt or Ice Cream?
To be honest I'm not fussy either way but if push came to shove a great big scoop of Ben & Jerry's ice cream would definitely go down a treat!

Comedy or Horror movies?
Horror.

Frozen or Tangled?
Even though Frozen was and still is hugely popular I really love Tangled!

Books or Magazines?
Books every single time.

City or countryside?
City.

Coke or lemonade?
Lemonade. I'm really not a coke fan, I don't like the taste and it leaves my teeth feeling weird.

Indoors or outdoors?
Outdoors. I love going out and exploring somewhere new.

Skirts and dresses or trousers and jeans?
Skirts and dresses. I wear them all the time and I don't find jeans very flattering on me.

Statement eyes or statement lips?
I much prefer making my eyes stand out.

Heels or flats?
Flat shoes. I'm quite tall anyway so would feel massively self conscious at the height of a large tree.

Thank you so much for reading this post. I really hoped you enjoyed it. Love, A. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment