Friday, 26 June 2015

My JewelleryBoxUK delivery

Hello you lovely little red velvet cupcakes I hope you're all well and enjoying the sunny, June weather. I was lucky to recieve a beautiful parcel from the very kind  people over at Jewellery Box UK. 


If you haven't checked out their website yet I URGE you to do it now. They have the biggest and such a gorgeous array of jewels. I wish I could buy them all. 


How cute is the packaging I love the little peg and wool detailing! And they even popped a handy tin of the nicest smelling lip balm too! 

I got a simple and pretty silver heart locket and a pair of gold pearl ended pull through earrings which I thought sounded so chic. 


It is so gorgeous, simple and chic it looks great as an understated small piece to wear day in day out. 


I'm trying to find some nice photos to put inside but I can't find some the right size!


This sterling silver small heart locket costs £14 here. 


I was very intrigued by the idea of pull through threader earrings when I first saw them on the website. Plus they look so sleek and dainty. The chain is 9ct gold and is completed with a freshwater pearl on the end. 

Like a normal earring you poke through your piercing hole but you keep on pulling until you hit the chain part. 


It's such a classy pair of earrings! I love them I can't wait to wear them out to a posh dinner out or something similar. 


Here's a closer look! 

Please don't forget to check out the Jewellery Box UK website. I guarantee you'll find something you like! I hope you liked reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. 

All my love, A. X 


0 comments:

Post a Comment