Sunday, 12 July 2015

Honey I'm home!

Hello you lovely little rays of sunshine! I'm soooooorry it has been so long since I've last been on here. I mean that from the very bottom of my heart. Blogging is my first love and I feel so bad everything seems to have gotten in the way. 


The funny thing about life is nothing seems to happen for months and months and then all of a sudden everything seems to happen and go wrong all at once. I've been going through a few work and personal problems of late that I'm working through. So hopefully you'll see a lot more of me on here. 

If you're suffering from withdrawal symptoms of me, you can always catch up with my day to day chatter over on my twitter account which is @kittnsintophats. 

Equally follow me on Instagram and see what I've been up to and where I've been. You'd have seen I spontaneously dyed the ends of my hair pink (Sprinkle of Glitter eat your heart out!) 


My Instagram is @abbie.tanner2 

All my love as always. Abbie x

0 comments:

Post a Comment