Friday, 31 July 2015

Me and my princess nails

Hello my lovely little gumdrops, how are you enjoying the final day of July. If I'm being honest I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed that it's the end of July already. We're flying through this year and I just want to slooooow it down a bit as I feel I haven't made the progression that I'd have hoped! 


So I come to you with a post today that fills my heart with glee, a nailsy type of post. Like a good old fashioned Kittens in Top Hats type of blog post too. I decided to go full on Barbie Princess with my nails settling with a baby pink hue with a pink glitter polish over the top. I used a set of oval false nails I picked up in Superdrug too as I love the look of longer, rounded nails at the moment. 


I feel like princess peach! 


These types of posts always include the claw shot. 


The colours I used. The pink base is this lovely Kate Moss for Rimmel London colour called 227 New Romantic. The top glitter colour is by Barry M and it is 264 Pink Iridescent. 

I hope you liked this post and this look as much as I do! Lots of love as always, A. X

0 comments:

Post a Comment