Sunday, 19 July 2015

My Timeless Truth face mask review.

Hello my lovelies!


I hope you're all well and enjoying this sunny July Sunday. I was very lucky to have received a gorgeous face mask sample from the lovely people at Timeless Truth. 

As much as I enjoy having a night out I also really love having an indulgent evening to myself as much too, maybe even a little more sometimes! My typical night in routine consists of taking all my make up and having a long soak in the bath, curling up on the sofa with some nibbles, a film or a good book and putting a face pack on too! 


So this is the sachet I received. Out of all the types of face masks I decided on the Dead Sea mineral extract one which is especially good for moisturising the skin. It's also very good for reducing dark circles which I really suffer with. It also contains seaweed components which is odourless and non allergenic and helps to smooth out the appearance of wrinkles and puts the elasticity back into the skin. It also contains Hyalauronic acid which is naturally occurring in the body anyway. This helps to hold water in the skin keeping the collagen healthy and hydrated.


EEK so this is me without a single scrap of make up on. 


I was always a bit wary of these fabric style face masks but I really liked this one. I placed it on my face and the extra flaps would just sit nicely stuck under my chin and let it set whilst I watched TV for 15-20 minutes. 

Tada! Taking this off and my skin honestly felt fantastic. The face mask was incredibly light and I could actually feel the moisture seeping into my skin. My skin was so soft and I'd definitely recommend this to anyone of any skin type. I also really liked that this face mask didn't have an overpowering scent to it or anything. I'd definitely get this again! 

What's your favourite face mask? Thanks for reading this post I really hope you liked it! Love A. X


0 comments:

Post a Comment