Thursday, 30 July 2015

The 'My Hogwarts Story' Tag!

Hello you, yes you! How are you on this fine Thursday afternoon? I am halfway through a week off from work and I am loving life. I have had a lot of lie ins and I have spent time with my family, friends and managed to catch up with some tv shows, emails and finished the book I was reading finally! 

So the very lovely Flo from Love From, Florence Grace kindly tagged me to take part in the My Hogwarts Story tag. If you haven't visited Flo's blog yet I urge you to do it now, she's one of the loveliest people I know and I love her ambition, drive and all round girl power! Back to the tag I am a massive Potterhead I've read all the books and seen all the films hundreds of times too! So here goes! 



Are you pure blood, half blood or muggle born?
I am definitely a pure blood wizard through and through!

Which wand would choose you and what is it made of?

10 1/3 inches, Holly wood, Thestral tail hair


Your wand is made from Holly wood.

Holly is one of the rarer kinds of wand woods, and is protective, it works good for those who may need help overcoming anger issues and carelessness .Holly wands often choose owners who are absorbed in some dangerous and often spiritual quest.

Known wizards or witches that have wands made from holly wood:

Harry potter

The core of your wand is Thestral hair .

Thestral tail hair is one of the srongest core and can produce great magic. But to use it efectively you have to wittnes death .

Known wizards or witches that have have wands with Thestral hair:  
 
Albus Dumbledore's ( the Elder wand)

Did you take an owl, cat, toad or rat with you?
By default I think I would have taken a cat simply because I have a fear of birds, toads and slimy creatures give me the creeps and I don't like rats. If I could have taken a dog I so would have but I suppose the cat is the closest to it!

Where did the sorting hat place you?
I am queen of the Hufflepuffs and proud!


What house did you want to be in?
Gryffindor because they are brave and have all the adventures!

Which lessons would be your favourite and least favourite?
My favourite would be something like charms, potions or transfiguration as I think it would be so cool to be able to to do proper magical spells! My least favourite would definitely be herbology. I'm definitely not a gardener let alone magical screaming ones like a mandrake!

What would your patronus be?
A dog. Fiercely loyal and protective. 

When confronted with a boggart what shape would it take?
Probably a bird, I have quite a big fear of birds. 

Do you partake in any school sports clubs or magical hobbies?
I think I'd watch the quidditch matches from the sidelines but I wouldn't play. Or a magical chess club, very cool I know!

If you have free time where would you be hanging out?
I would be satisfying my sweet tooth in Honeydukes, sinking a few butterbeers with friends in The Three Broomsticks or in Zonko's joke shop. 

You are most likely to get a detention for what?
Probably for forgetting to do some homework, or messing around in the corridors!

What career do you want after leaving hogwarts?
I would open my own pub and be a landlady like Madam Rosmerta. 

I'd like to say a big thank you to Danielle for creating this tag it has been so much fun and a big big thank you also again to Flo for tagging me! 

If you are a big Potter fan like me I hope you take part in this tag too! Consider this as an open invitation for you all to take part. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. All my love, A. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment