Monday, 31 August 2015

My Swig flask.

Hello you lovely lovely people! I am currently sat horizontally on my sofa, completely chilled on the last Bank Holiday Monday off until Christmas. Eek! A few weeks ago I was contacted by the very kind people over at Swig Flasks about collaborating with them. As you may have noticed by now I am a huge fan of nicely packaged items. 



All good things come in blue boxes and this just proves this. It's a light blue box with a black ribbon tied in a bow around it. The brand name Swig is embossed in a bold, black font. 


Inside it goes on and gets even more gorgeous. The hip flask is a solid stainless steel and has a vibrant orange leather pouch. The pouch has a lovely feel to it and has a clean black stitching around it. 

The hipflask lays on top of a stunning paisley print padding. Adding to the modern, stylish aesthetics. I feel very cool just looking at these photos. 


Engraved on the side of these flasks is the word Swig and then directly beneath this is also your Swig society identification number. 


Above is the flask completely naked. So clean looking and smart. Perfect for any occasion I think!


SLEEK. 


I am so massively impressed with everything to do with Swig Flasks. They have been absolute dream to work with. Their products are absolutely gorgeous and could be ideal gifts for a birthday, graduation, wedding or anniversary. you can buy the flask naked or you can get it in a pouch in a variety of colours. 

I have loved writing this post and hope you're just as impressed with them as I am. Whatever the weather, whatever the occasion I think this the perfect accompaniment alongside my phone and purse in my handbag.  So thank you very very much Swig Flasks it has been an absolute pleasure and I wish you all the best in the future I'm sure you'll go from strength to strength! 

All my love, A. X 

0 comments:

Post a Comment