Saturday, 29 August 2015

My third Degustabox!!

Good morning my little rays of sunshine, how are you all on this beautiful Saturday morning? I for one am having a lovely day of work and am making the most of it. I have spent all of this morning catching up with vlogs and blogs alike and will spend the afternoon with my family and doggy down by the coast.

A few days ago I was very lucky to receive yet another Degustabox. I admit and I do apologize that the last one I received I only posted about a few days ago due to my poor internet problems at home. Upon opening this box I decided that the contents is probably my favourite to date and I'm very excited to share with you all. As you all might be aware by now I have the worlds biggest sweet tooth. Ever. In a restaurant I'd always much rather opt for dessert over starter. At the cinema I'd get either popcorn or a humongous tango ice blast over nachos or crisps. So when I saw all the delectable sweet treats in this months box I was so excited to try them all.


I love the giant box the Degustabox comes in. It's always so exciting opening this to see what treasures lie inside. 


The first item I saw was a box of Barilla Penne Rigate pasta. I love pasta, italian food and basically any carbohydrate! I love this pasta shape it's great for pasta salads too.


I'm very very excited to try these three sachets of Dr.Oetker mug cakes. They came in lemon, rich chocolate and chocolate chip flavour. All you need to do is put 60ml of milk into a mug and then mix  a whole sachet into the mug. Mix until smooth and then microwave for a minute and then its ready to eat!


I got two packets of Ryvita's in sesame seed or cracked black pepper flavour. I used to love Ryvita when I was at school. It's a good source of fibre and you can make so many different flavour combinations with numerous different toppings. 


I received a jar of Barilla Arrabbiata pasta sauce which also happens to be my favourite. In our local italian I always have their penne arrabbiata. It's a chunky tomato sauce with chilli in too. It's got quite a kick to it, so if you like spice you'll definitely like this I think. 


I love herbal teas. My favourite has to be lemon and ginger as its so refreshing. I'm really looking forward to trying this Williamson tea made from Kenyan black tea which is so rich in antioxidants and ginger tea. 


I've tried these Bahlsen choco leibniz biscuits before but with a plain biscuit and dark chocolate coating so I'm very intrigued to try ones with a cocoa biscuit and a white chocolate coating. 


Also by Bahlsen are these very yummy Pick Up! biscuits. It has a thick layer of dark chocolate in the middle surrounded by two deliciously buttery biscuits. 


Life Tonics is a relatively new brand to me. After looking on their website they stock a variety of different flavours of coconut water. This one above has added mint which I think sounds amazing, I love coconut water and mint so I'm looking forward to trying this. It'd be a great addition to a smoothie mix too.


Above is a selection of different Walkers shortbreads I got. Typical to the Scottish heritage I love the tartan pattern on the packaging. I got chocolate chip flavour, plain all butter shortbread fingers, fruit and lemon shortbread and the oats and honey flavour too. I love how they come in handy small packages, perfect to pop in your handbag when you're on the go. 


I got another package of the Fru Snax this time its peach slices with vanilla yogurt. They are only 47 calories and the produce is freeze dried so all the nutrients you'd usually get from the fruit remain too!  


I got another bottle of my fave Little Miracles. I really liked this one last time. It's crammed full of flavour from the pomegranate and acai. The green tea element means its so good for you whilst also giving you a good boost of energy and caffeine too.


Above is a can of Scheckters organic energy which is quite similar to the Little Miracles one. It's full of fruit juices like lemon, pomegranate and elderberry juice. It also contains natural energizers like green tea, guarana and ginseng to help you have a quick boost of energy.


I'm not a baker nor a cook so I'm very much looking forward to trying this Delicious Alchemy chocolate brownie mix. This is a gluten and dairy free mix and you really have to do is add one or two ingredients. I will definitely write a post about this one! 

I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did. I can't wait to share more with you. All my love and have a fabulous August bank holiday weekend. Love, A. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment