Monday, 21 September 2015

My biscuiteers biscuit

Hello you beautiful little cinnamon swirls! I got sent a lovely package from the wonderful people at Biscuiteers. If you haven't heard of them (where have you been?!) they are a company with the best mission statement in my opinion "why send followers when you can send biscuits instead?" I agree! Nothing says I miss you or congratulations or just hello like a parcel of gorgeous biccys! 



First off. Let's appreciate the cutest packaging ever. I am a complete sucker for stuff like this and this won me over straightaway!  

 
Pulling back the lid was a piece of fuschia pink tissue paper held in place by a white sticker. The sticker has a rolling pin on it with Biscuiteers written on it in white writing. I love these small touches. 

OHMYGODDDD

look how yummy this looks! A perfect unicorn biscuit finished off with the sleekest rainbow mane. This biscuit is more beautiful and perfect than me. And to top it off too it tasted amazing! The biscuit wasn't too soft and wasn't too hard, in the words of Goldilocks it was just right. 

I would definitely order something off of the Biscuiteers website in the future. I think it would be a perfect gift for any occasion or even just for a little treat for yourself! 

All my love, A. X

0 comments:

Post a Comment