Wednesday, 9 December 2015

I'm a hopeless romantic and an even worse blogger!

Hello you might remember me, my name is Abbie or you may remember me by my alias Kittens in Top Hats or even as the elusive A written at the bottom of a post. I used to be one of those people that would blog their every move and Instagram their every breakfast plate (yeah, I was one of those types). But unfortunately life did that complicated thing of getting in the way.

I take my hat off to every single one of you hard workers that complete a day of work, uni, school, full time parenting and carry on blogging/vlogging. Because this can be a full time job in itself?! Not excusing what I have done because I love my little blog and I love every single one of you but my workload seems to be never ending especially over the last few months and there is only so much a person can take.

I've been working an awful lot and have been carrying the load a manager should but without the managers pay packet at the end of each month. I've had a lot of ups and downs within my family life  and social life as well but thankfully that has all come out on top and is the only thing pulling me through right now.

My health and my confidence has taken a real knock of late and I know I'm not the person I want to be or use to be of that matter either. When faced with a crossroads I feel like someone ran off with the map and I'm left stood there with no idea which way to turn or what to do with the best. If I've learnt anything over the last couple of months it's the following:

1) Mum tends to know best however it's best not to let her in on that fact.
2) Trust your gut.
3) Gingerbread Lattes are fantastic.



Displaying IMG_7341.jpg
Don't think of this post as one of those 'woe is me' pity parties because I just wanted to babble all these feelings i've had crammed in my head and truth be told, I miss you all and I miss this space.

Hopefully next time won't be so far away, much love always. A. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment