Every year I always tend to say the same thing to people when they ask me what I want for christmas, "I don't mind, anything.. whatever you pick will be nice" and anything else along those lines. However this year, I have changed, I now know exactly what I want and even provided people with the links to websites to get some presents.
Santa, take note!!
| Ahh how cool are matt nails, and to top this its also by Chanel, perfect!! |
| Revlon heat rollers, I think curly hair looks so pretty and glamorous |
| How cute is this bowler hat from Accessorize. This is perfect when you want to rock your inner Millie Macintosh from Made In Chelsea. |
| I'd love Bobbi Brown in Red Carpet And pretty much anything from Topshop or Zara! Thanks for reading, A x |




0 comments:
Post a Comment