Hello everyone! I apologize about the lack of posts recently. I've been on half term for two weeks and today is my final day off. Over half term I have seen my friends a few times, went into work for a few days, shopped til I dropped and had plenty of lie ins. I thought I'd share with you some of the bargains I have picked up over the last two weeks!
| This coral/pink jumper is from New Look and I got it for £12 in the sale but it should have been £19.99 |
| I got this statement blazer in Primark?! It fits really well and it was a steal at only £7! |
| I picked up this maxi skirt in New Look which i could layer up when its cold or save it for the summer evenings as well. I got it from New Look and it cost £16.99 |
| Back view of the H&M as seen above. |
| I got this blue ombre vest top in New Look for £9.99. Which is perfect for the ombre trend and also in the summer. |
| This is a close up of the embellishment on the Zara top above. |
| I got another peplum top this time from New Look for £7.99. What I like about this being plain black is that I could wear it casually with a jeans or dress it up smartly too. |




You got some great stuff for great prices! I'm jealous! haha :)
ReplyDeletelittleredbowtie.blogspot.com
xx Brooklyn xx
Aw thank you! xx
Delete