Hiiiii! Hope you've all had a smashing weekend!
At 6am this morning my alarm clock went off, reminding me that last night I had decided to go running. I felt like I could get back into bed and sleep until the middle of next week yet nevertheless I went out anyway. A quick half an hour run around where I live and I came back feeling so refreshed and buzzed (although I didn't have that nice Keira Knightley style glow it was more of a puffed out bulldog look)
So whilst on my run, using it as a nice thinking time too, I have decided to go on the 21 day challenge. I have seen this being done before and I eat quite healthily anyway so I don't think it'll be too hard.
The 21 day challenge is when you eat:
- No fast food,
- No crisps,
- No chocolate,
- No sweets
- No biscuits or cookies
- No cakes, doughnuts or muffins,
- No pastries,
- No added sugars,
- No unhealthy fats.
Other aims of the 21 day challenge is to:
Up your sleeping quality and duration between 6-8. I always get at least 6, so hope to improve that to 7-8.
And to also work out 3-4 times a week.
Wish me luck!!




Good luck! I realised that once you stop eating all these "unhealthy" stuff, you would get sick when you eat them the next time.
ReplyDeletehttp://thesnowflowerrr.blogspot.com/
Hi Abbie, good luck - you got more motivation then me when it comes to running.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.annanuttall.com/