I've seen this shirt a few times in New Look and have umm'ed and ahh'ed over it too. It costs £17.99.
I love this aztec jersey dress from Miss Selfridge for only £15 in the sale!
Acid wash amelie skinny jeans from River Island for £35 are perfect for a grunge/cool look.
I love the whole pinafore/dungarees thing this season. I really like this acid wash one from Topshop costing £38
I love this cord shirt from Urban Outfitters for £30
Topshop brown leather boots for £45
Deena and Ozzy brown loafers from Urban Outfitters for £48
I really like this black and grey paisley print jacket from Lavish Alice for £26
I love this necklace from Rings and tings for £9
Hope you liked my post, thanks for reading. a x




I really like the New Look shirt, and am in love with the print jacket - looks like it should cost more than that! x Hayley-Eszti
ReplyDeletewww.hayleyeszti.blogspot.co.uk
Glad you like them too Hayley! Yeah the jacket is lovely and very chic. It's so tempting! x
ReplyDelete