Why hello there!
Recently I had a massive room clear out and got rid of a lot of clothes from my wardrobe and some of it I gave to a charity shop. I like to think I'm quite good at decluttering and I managed to free up a lot of space including two drawers. A my old make up box was getting old and somewhat overflown I moved all of mu make up bits into a drawer in my wardrobe. I have sectioned everything neatly using boxes that different Boots three for two sets came in like their Ted Baker boxes.
I swatched every colour and if I'm looking for a specific one I wrote the name and brand on it too (organised much?!?)
In another box I've stored all my eye makeup including eye shadows, mascara, eyeliners and a sharpener.
In another box I've stored all my lip stuff including, balms, scrubs, lip pencils, lipsticks, lip glosses and because there wasn't enough room elsewhere I put my jazooli contouring kit in here too. Beneath this I put all my brushes in between.
Behind all this I put all my body butters and other things I didn't know where to put..
I also keep these eyeliner transfers in here too. I haven't used them yet even though I've had them for quite a while.
I got these ages ago in Topshop and I think they look really cute. I'm just waiting for the right occasion to use them.
Thanks for reading, I hope you liked this post! Love, A x

















0 comments:
Post a Comment