Just a little fill in post on what I've been getting up to, in and around work, from my Instagram.
I took this photo when I went fruit picking with my friend Fleur. I picked this massive punnet of strawberries and it was a bit more expensive than shop bought strawberries but tasted so delicious. We also cheekily sampled a few along the way!
This is my dog, Charlie, obviously something very gripping was on the One Show at this point!
I saw the cutest bulldog puppy when I met up with some friends one afternoon, I just had to take a picture.
I had to go on a course to Southampton for the day and my mum and sister came along too, to do some shopping. After I finished we went for dinner and this was our view.
My dog looked so cute when he fell asleep on the floor a few nights ago.
If you liked these pictures and wanted to follow my Instagram my username is _abfabx.
Thanks for reading, I hope you liked this post! Love, A x











0 comments:
Post a Comment