For this look I used:
Black face paint
White face paint
Red lipstick
A thin angled brush
A lip brush
A blue and purple eyeshadow
I then drew a line down my nose and around the corners of my nose too.
Then, still using the black face paint I drew a curved line where my cheekbones are.
I then made my eyebrows more prominent still using the black face paint.
I drew two black wrinkle lines in between my brows.
I used the purple and dark blue.
Using a red lipstick I filled in my lips and then dabbed some white face paint into a squoval shape on my lips.
Using a thin brush I dotted the white face paint on across my face in a symmetrical pattern.
Lastly I drew two lines with a curve at the end on my collar bones.
I hope you liked this post. Love, A x







0 comments:
Post a Comment