I had my last exam today until the summer and it went so much better than I expected, after revising over christmas and cramming yesterday and this morning I thought I'd never remember it all, and during the exam to say I needed to know a tenth of what I revised wouldn't be an exaggeration! Unlike some exams I've had I didn't leave with a particular feeling of whether it went well or not.. But at least its another weight of my mind meaning I can go out and enjoy my weekend of no revision (also my birthday on sunday when i'll be turning 18!!!) exciting times! A. x
.
BLOG ARCHIVES
-
▼
2013
(130)
-
▼
January
(14)
- Spring trends for 2013 #4 statement sunglasses
- I'M 18!!!!!!
- Spring trends for 2013 #3 peekaboo pieces
- RE: Glitter Gnome: I'm Back and I Have News!
- Spring trends for 2013 #2 bermuda shorts
- Hurray!!
- Spring trends for 2013 #1 flats and kitten heels
- Chanel haute couture S/S 2013
- Exam #1 DONE!!
- Exam #1
- Thick hair
- 13th January 2013
- Viktor and Rolf -Flowerbomb
- SNOW!
-
▼
January
(14)
All rights reserved ///| Designed by Don't Tell Anyone Arts




Great blog! Thanks for following me, Im now following back!
ReplyDelete:)
Connect with me on facebook at Lookamillion's facebook page
Lots of love from Sanna's beauty blog
xxx
Sanna
thank you! xxx
DeleteHi just found your blog, its lovely.
ReplyDeleteI am now following :)
Elle xx
http://www.bakingfashion.com/
Aw thank you so much :) I'll be sure to follow you as well xx
Delete