Sunday, 27 January 2013

I'M 18!!!!!!

You can tell I'm excited as the title to this is all in capital letters and so many exclamation marks! The special thing about me is that I share my birthday with my mum, to everyone else that's always unique and they find it hard to believe, but I don't mind my Mum and I have a good relationship and I've always enjoyed sharing our birthday.. If anything it has given me a newfound respect for twins who have to decide together on what to do!




Time flies eh? Love you mum!!

Lots of love from A x





P.s I'M 18!!!

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you both!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my Mum says thanks as well! xx

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday to both of you, I hope you have a really great day :)

    Elle xx
    http://www.bakingfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! It was so lovely thanks :) couldn't have wished for a nicer day xx

      Delete
  3. happy birthday :D

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww its so lovely seeing this! I remember the whole time I was 17 all I wanted was to be 18 haha! It flies by, enjoy every single second! GO OUT AND PARTY!

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe aw thanks! I know what you mean, it was such an awkward age as you couldn't really do a lot! haha I will for sure! I'm going out this friday night with my friends too! xx

      Delete
  5. nice blog :)http://cutenailtutorials.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete